Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter smiled and leaned forward, looking into her eyes. "So...amazing," he commented. The pure, sweet Princess Grace of the Angelos, begging for his cock. It was...perfect. He kissed her lips, trying his best to be a kind and gentle lover. His fingers continued to play with her body, the one at her pussy especially.

He pushed in two more fingers, now fucking her with three digits. "I have to make sure you're nice and wet. I don't want to hurt you," he whispered, before kissing her again, his skilled mouth and tongue gently kissing and dominating the Princess's mouth. His cock throbbed, and never had it been this hard or big. He felt like he was going crazy, and this was shown, or rather smelled, as his aroma flooded out of his pores, surprising even him as he was aroused by his own scent.

"I love you Grace," he whispered between kisses. "I'll always protect you....I am yours, and you. Are...Mine," he whispered as he kissed her lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 10-13-2009, 10:30 AM