Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed softly as she listened to Hunter's order, and plead. She could hardly hear him over the sound of her own heart beat and moans as Hunter's hands and body lit her own flesh in a fire of passion and lust. She arched lightly against him as she felt him sniff her hair and kiss her skin, just behind her ear. She gasped and her whole body shuddered softly as she felt Hunter slide a probing finger into her tight inner sanctum, her silken walls holding his finger tightly. His other hand busied itself with her firm, soft breasts, her smooth white skin softer than silk beneath his finger tips as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, each in turn. Grace could hardly withstand it all, her mind cried out for love and lust and her body did the same. Only her spirit wept, but it would go ignored.

She felt a soft kiss on her lips and Grace's two, deep blue eyes focused on Hunter for a moment before he assaulted her neck with pleasuring kisses and licks. She arched her burning body towards him again, feeling his throbbing hot member against her leg. "Hunter...Oh Hunter please make love to me." She begged softly. "Please let me forget about all my sin...please take me away and protect me. Love me Hunter, please....put it inside me, please make me feel your hot needing flesh inside me!" She looked up at him with pleading eyes and waited, completely under his control.

---------

Serenity moaned softly as she felt a warm hand come to rest on her head and stopped for a moment, closing her eyes and flinching slightly. The moment only lasted a few seconds, but Alex would notice. She had thought he was going to strike her, beat her, do something bad to her, and although she resumed quickly, it was clear she was still very very scarred deep in her mind. She gasped as she felt the tentacle rubbing her pussy suddenly enter gently and begin to speed up, making her grunt softly with each thrust, her own pussy being even tighter than Silvia's due to its small size. Her breasts were rosy with color and flushed with arousal as the tentacles over her played with them, making her moaned even more as she pleasured her master. Her small body began to tremble as an orgasm began to grow, slowly allowing lust to over take her.

Silvia didnt flinch when her master placed his hand on her head but did nuzzle it as she continued to work on his cock. Her own pale breasts were firm and flushed with blood from the massage they were being given and even she moaned softly as the tentacle at her pussy pushed into her and began to fuck her tight walls. She moaned happily she heard her master, and continued her work, more than eager to please.

As the cum splashed onto both of them, again Serenity flinched a little, but kept going, moaning and grunting softly as she was pushed into again and again until her orgasm was nearly upon her. She was on the verge, she was trying to hold back, but suddenly the little fairy let out a soft cry and came hard around the tentacle what was fucking her. Silvia could last longer, since she was better trained sex slave, and not an abuse slave.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 10-13-2009, 07:26 AM