Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D scratched his head and took everything in. "Aurora really is an angel...demons...she's in my soul...? Man, this is crazy," he sighed. He then looked down at his body, and thought about how he could release Aurora. He then looked at Rena and felt bad for her. She had just lost half of her life...

"I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? If not for you, that demon would have Aurora, and I'd be dead. We owe you our lives," he said. He felt bad for Rena, and his eyes showed that. The girl had half of her life stolen from her... "I could make some food for you. You can stay here, at my home for as long as you like. I can even get some clothes from my mom's room you could wear," he offered.

He then stopped, and sat on the ground and looked at Rena. "Aurora....Will....she have to go back to Heaven? I mean, why is she here in the first place? When I found her, she was in a crater in the park. She had no memory, and she as basically a child. Did she fall out of Heaven or something? Exiled?" he asked. He then sighed again, and scratched his head. "Why is this happening to me? I'm just some nerd kid," he groaned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 10-12-2009, 06:58 AM