Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime shook her head sadly but she knew her master woudnt be denied. "But..." She never finished what her mind was saying and simply nodded sadly. But...your hurting me...more than you...ever have She did not think that Alex would read her thoughts, and Alex may not have been reading her mind at the moment when she said that, but it was how she felt. "I...I will help master." She said softly. "Im sorry...I will help." Pain pulsed through her soul as she imagined her friends joining her. Rangiku, Tatsuki, Karin and Yuzu, Nel...She had to stop herself from crying now, knowing that Alex would be displeased with her, even angry hat she felt that way.
---------

"N-No...please dont go." Timari said softly, closing her eyes and laying into him. "It feels...its feel right..." She added, turning to face him and blushing as her heart started to beat quickly. "Clone of my master...Im hungry..." She said, looking up at him pleadingly. "Will...will you feed me?"

-------

"No no, just stay here and relax." He said as he rubbed her stomach. His hand then drifted down to her pussy and began to stroke it as he fed her another sweet roll. Just as he did, Sakura would feel pleasure in her womb and pain as well as she began her birthing cycle. Sluggo's children wanted out, and she would have to give birth to at least seven of them before it ended. "Oh, you look like sluggo's babies want out. You feeling OK?" He asked as he spread her pussy lips and leaned over to kiss her large breasts.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-11-2009, 11:56 AM