Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Orihime...You know when I set my sights on a woman, I go after them. You're living proof of that. Now I promise, she has no current physical wounds. She won't be missed, I can assure you of that. Besides, I want her here. With you. Doesn't that make you happy?" he said. He brushed the tears away and kissed her forehead. "Look, Orihime, it comes down to two options. You can either help me ease Rangiku into her life as a slut, or I can do it by myself, and probably hurt Rangiku emotionally, and perhaps even physically. It's your call...my love. I've already showed her you acting like a slut, so there's no point in denying it when you see her. And either way, I will break her, and you will see her. It's up to you how it all works."

----------------

"A CLONE, of your Master. I am not the real thing," he corrected. He then smiled and walked over to Temari and kissed her cheek, before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close. "It's okay. As long as you're good, the Master will always be with you," he promised as he kissed her neck. He suddenly stopped though, and licked her neck, and asked, "Do you not like this...?"

----------------

Sakura happily ate the sweet roll and she licked her lips. She looked up at Mike, and cocked her head at the question. She then smiled and said, "I feel smart enough Master. Do you want me to do anything for you? Do you want me to make you feel good?" she blushed. "I like making my Master happy..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 11:41 AM