Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
((I shall use my powers to do something ridiculous! JUST TO SPITE YOU! Twisted ))

D closed his eyes as he expected the demon to kill him, but instead, he heard Aurora's perfect voice, and he was safe. He looked up and smiled ear to ear as he took a battle stance. "Thanks Aurora," he whispered as his hands glowed gold.

He watched as Mike turned into a hideous, giant monster and the boy felt his confidence shift. "...I get glowing hands and he gets horns, muscles, and red skin...Let's even the playing field," he said, and suddenly a golden belt appeared around his waist.

"I heard this is how heroes in Tokyo bring the pain...Hen...shin!" he declared as a golden aura surrounded him. When Mike's fist hit it's mark, he would realize he hit absolutely nothing. Instead, Daniel was standing on his hand, grinning under his helmet. "You missed."

D's new armor was red and gold, and he was now a few feet taller. Golden wings shot out of his back as he jumped up towards Mike, pulling his hand back. "Damn, I wish I had a catchphrase to say right now," he joked, as he tried to throw a punch at the demon's face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 11:06 AM