Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Don't be so hard on yourself," Alex said. "You're very beautiful, and very strong. You also suck cock like a pro," he chuckled, kissing her cheek. "It's a joke Orihime, don't worry. Now then, on a more serious note," he said, and moved his hand. "There's someone you might know in the next room," he said, and moved his hand in the air. He wrapped one arm around her waist, and Orihime would see an illusion of Rangiku, laying on the bed in the room Alex left her in. "Recognize her?"

------------------

"Hello," the clone smiled. He then cocked his head in confusion, and said, "Where are you? Isn't it obvious? You're home. This is your room, and I am your Master. Well, a clone of your Master, at the very least. "Don't you remember?"

------------------

Hinata was sad that her Master left, but she understood he was a busy man, so she began to happily eat her food. Sakura moaned as her stomach was touched, and giggled like a child as she felt her pussy being played with. "I feel good Master. Fantastic whenever you're near me," she smiled with a child like grin.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 10:40 AM