Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Suddenly, D's arms were empty and Aurora was gone in a flash of light. The door opened and in stepped Mike. "Damn Jehovah's witnesses..." He grumbled as he came down with a box of things he wanted to do to Aurora. "Now then my dear, with you secured and your power sealed away, soon your soul will...." He then became silent as he looked down and only saw D and his plaything occupying the room, Aurora was nowhere to be seen. "Whats going on down here? Why are you out of the cage and where is Spero?" He asked softly, dangerously.

"Your to late Maculo! That man has her now, she cant be yours!" Rena yelled triumphantly. Mike turned suddenly and his eyes blazed. "What?!" He dropped the box he was carrying and a blood blade appeared in his hand. "You have dared to take what is mine?!" He roared as he began to run down the rest of the stairs. "I will rip her from your corpse!" He swore as he jumped into the air, bringing the blade down on D's head. But suddenly a shield of light wrapped around D and protected him, making mike scream in pain and fall backwards and away. D, I will protect you! Said Aurora's voice in his head.

The shield slowly unwrapped and became wings of light that came out his own back. The wings suddenly burst into light and disappeared. D could feel it now, the angelic power coursing through him as though he were divine. He would need no instructions, no practice, since its strength came with the knowledge of how to wield the now energy. "Destroy him!" Rena yelled, and Mike rose to his feet and was instantly covered in fire and blood.

When he emerged he hard fit in the basement, now in his demon form. "I shall not be beaten twice!" He roared as he charged forward, raising his huge fist to crush D into a bloody human pulp.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 10-11-2009, 10:29 AM