Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smiled and fed her a little more, still kissing her neck and ears softly as one hand played with her tit and the other fed her food. Then he left with one last kiss and smiled as he took a plate of sweet rolls and headed for Sakura's room. Once there he would pull up a seat next to the pregnant girl and say "Hello my dear Sakura, how are you feeling?" He smiled at her as he stroked her belly and breasts, tickling her pussy with his finger lightly when he reached the end of her stomach.

--------------

Orihime blushed and nodded shyly. "I...I do miss them master....but I want them to be happy even more than that. I love you master...I really do, but my friends...I've always been so useless and in the way...I dont want them to be put through more sadness because of me." She was being honest, having no clue that Alex had already captured one of her friends and was holding her against her will.

--------------

Tenten moaned softly as she was held in the clone's arms, but other than that she just kept sleeping,

--------------

Temari opened her eyes slowly and moaned softly as she felt the covers slide across her mostly bare skin. "Where...Where am I?" She asked softly when she saw the clone, blushing slightly and pulling the covers up more so that her body was hidden.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-11-2009, 10:11 AM