Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata nodded and moaned louder as her lobe was nibbled. She wanted to repay her Master's kindness, but she did not. Her Master did not give her permission, sadly. She took a bite of the food, and licked her lips as she ate the food. "Thank you, Master," she moaned as her neck was kissed. She happily ate more food that her kind Master gave her, happy with her new life.

------------------

Alex nodded at Orihime and he picked her up and carried her out, bridal style. "I'm sorry to wake you up, my love, but I needed your help," he said, and placed her on the ground so she could stand. "Tell me, Orihime, you love Master, right? You like being with him, right?" he asked. If she said yes, then he would say, "But you do miss your friends, like Rangiku, right...? Don't lie to Master."

------------------

The clones took a few pictures of Tenten, but allowed her to rest. Most of them then left, except one, who cuddled up to the sleeping girl, keeping her warm.

---------------------

If there were no interruptions, the clone would continue to clean Temari. Whenever the girl awoke, she would find herself in a black, two piece bikini, on her bed, with the lead clone being the only other person in the room. "Sleep well?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 09:49 AM