Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master took the leash and ordered Tal to stand up, on his two feet. "No. I can take the cage with me, but you will sleep either in your cage, in my bed, or in the bed of your fellow sluts." He then sniffed the small human, and grinned. "Your old Master used you as a sex slave. How long? How well trained are you in pleasing others?" he asked. "How many men have you ever fucked at once?" he asked, wanting to know the young slut's skills. "Do you have any experience acting like a girl? Do you wear girl clothes a lot?"

---------------

May smiled and wrapped an arm around Kase. As the play continued, Kase would hear 'her' sister crying. "T-this story always makes me cry," she whimpered. "I-it's just so sad..." Down on the play below, the wolf man was being accused of being a traitor by five soldiers of his army. His close friend, Alexander, had just been lost in a previous battle, and now his very army was betraying him. They accused him of being a weakling, and said they would kill Grace.

En raged, the wolfkin fought the five troops as the music played, and soon the five warriors were killed, as he stood above their corpses, the rest of his army watching, as his voice asks the heavens... "WHAT HAVE I...BECOOOOOMMMMME!?!"

May cried as the musical continued, and she hugged Kase tightly, squeezing him into her bosom as her tears fell on his head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 03:32 AM