Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master kicked the doors to the mansion open and he rolled his neck as his fellow Orcs ran in and began searching the home for anything of value. He did so with more of a calm face and style, looking over other Orc's shoulders and seeking anything he found of value.

The Master eventually came to the old master's room, and he opened the door. If it wouldn't open, he would force it open. He would find the golden cage and while his brothers stood behind him, he walked over to the cage and saw Tal within it. He sniffed the little human's scent and his voice gave a simple order. "Get out of there, slave." He saw Tal through the drapes, and he sniffed the scent of the used sex slave. "I am your new Master."

----------

May smiled and gave her sister a hug. "No problem sis. Just remember, as long as you're good, I'll always be with you," she said.

((I'll be on and off. I'm playing a new videogame))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 10-10-2009, 10:56 AM