Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Alright, I'll edit it))

Peach blushed red as her clothes disappeared, and noticed the other girls looking at her body and sexy undies. The three girls happily ate their food, thanking their Master before they began to eat at their meal. Hinata was about to eat, before Mike grabbed her breasts and moaned. She turned red and looked at her food, not looking at her glorious lover. "A-as long as you love me Master, I'm perfect..." she moaned.

-------------------

Alex walked to the room where he left Orihime and the others and entered it. He really hoped his clones weren't raping them again. They needed their rest! If there were any, he would order them out. If there weren't any inside, he would walk over to the orange haired girl and would shake her awake.

"Orihime. Wake up, dear..."

---------------------

The clones allowed Temari to rest. The lead clone picked her up bridal style, and smiled down at her. He then walked out of the room and brought her to the bathhouse the original had used for Sakura, Hinata, and the others. He had his clothes disappear, and he sat down in the pool of water, and placed Temari on his lap.

"How do you feel?" he asked the pleasure drunk girl, as he splashed some warm water on her body.

----------------------

"She looks like she's going to cum," one clone commented as he licked her tit. The clone fucking her moaned and began to fuck her faster, and harder, quickly moving into superhuman speed of fucking. Right before Tenten would most likely cum, he let out a moan and thrust his cock as deep it would go, and unleashed a wave of his white sperm into her body. "Even after all this, her pussy is wonderful," he moaned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-10-2009, 09:34 AM