Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"That man...he is a demon...if you dont hurry and leave...he will destroy Aurora." The girl gasped, thankful for the removal of the horrible implements used on her. Still, she was hanging helplessly by her hands. "He sealed my power...and devoured most of it...I have little strength left." She whimpered. "I cant...cant even move." She coughed softly again, it was clear that whatever happened to her would happen to Aurora soon if nothing was done.

Somewhere above them, footsteps began to sound. "He...He is coming!" she whimpered in terror. she tried to pull her hands from the wall but her strength came up miserably short. "I...I cant get free...he is going to devourer us..." she whispered. Suddenly a doorbell could be heard and the footsteps paused and began to turn back the way they came.

"Quickly!" the trapped girl said. "The bars are enchanted with demonic power, you have to ram through them and suffer the pain, you have to get to that woman and run!" She gasped, again trying her strength against the nails, and finding no give to them at all. D had to think of something quick, he had to get to Aurora, he had to get out!
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 10-10-2009, 09:26 AM