Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Whoops, sorry, the rest of my last post didnt come through, reposting... Also, Sakura has her legs locked into the stirrups, and only three minutes have passed since they left, at least inside the castle. So Sakura should still be in her bed, Mike had plans for her)

"Go ahead and eat girls, I picked out your favorite breakfasts today so dont just let them go to waste. Im very proud of all of you for behaving at the party." He walked peach to the table and let her get back to her breakfast, kissing her lips and making her dress disappear, leaving her in her sexy undies. He then walked up behind Hinata and reached around and grabbed her breasts from behind and began to play with her nipples with his fingers as he kissed her neck and asked "So, how does my love feel today?"

---------

It was far from Rangiku's first kiss, but it did end up being her longest and she couldnt help but moan very softly as she felt Alex's dick rub against her. Suddenly she was in a new room. still kissing Alex as he held her close. Her tongue was not timid, but not dominating either. She had yet to really submit, but she knew she was defeated. When he pushed her back onto the bed she looked up at him, still in her wedding gown as she lay on the bed. "Your getting Orihime?! Is she OK?" She asked urgently, but alex was already gone.

---------

Temari sucked down all of the sperm they were feeding her, and moaned loudly and came again as she was filled and covered in their white seed. Afterward she would collapse, not quite uncontentious, but panting softly as she lay on her stomach, spent from the continuous pleasure Alex had blasted upon her.

------------

Tenten moaned lustfully into the kiss as she felt Alex's lips against hers, his tongues invading her mouth and licking, sucking and playing with her lactating breasts. At the same time she felt the hard shaft inside her and released a husky cry of need. Suddenly a dick was before her and she licked and kissed it a little but did little else as she neared another orgasm.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-10-2009, 04:03 AM