Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike grinned beneath his helmet as they all retreated, all but Daisy, who was now his slave. He smirked as steam blasted from every part of his armor, creating a thick cloud around him, shrouding him from view. His greatest weapon was not his blade, but his words, he had no doubt won all of Peach's heart now by sparing her friends and even enemies from a death everyone knew he could swiftly bring. And now he had Daisy as well, another princess not unlike Peach, whom he would enjoy training.

Suddenly mike stepped from the thick white smoke, walking out towards Daisy in his normal clothes, the steam trailing behind his back as though attacked to him and transforming into a long black and red cape, easily twice as long as Mike himself. He reached out a hand towards Daisy and said "Then come, my new slave, take my hand, so that I may begin your training." He spoke softly to her, but his voice was also cold and held an underlying ruthlessness. She was already his, she had no choice.

If she did take his hand, all her wounds would disappear instantly and he would gather her up into his arms and hold her bridal style before turning and starting to head back toward the castle. When he reached the narrow bridge he jumped, his cape dancing behind him as he flew high into the air and landed on the balcony with Peach. "Come my love." He said to her as he placed Daisy down. Instantly three guards appeared behind her and grabbed her by the arms. "Take her to Peach's old room and keep her there until I am ready to deal with her." He instructed. They would do so and take her away. He would then allow Peach to take his arm and lead her back to their room.

"Come, let us finish breakfast." He said to her as he walked in. Inside the castle, time and space had slowed down so only three minutes had passed since they left. Entering, he looked around to see if any girls had yet awoken and come to the kitchen, if not then he would simply take a seat with peach and eat his own food while he waited for the others.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-09-2009, 12:10 AM