Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
A cheer of applauds came from the crowd, as the Priest said, "Then in the power invested in me. I now declare you, Master and sex slave!"

Alex agonizingly slowly wrapped his arms around Rangiku, and he leaned forward. He pulled her against him, her breast pushing against him as his lips brushed against her own. "Is this your first kiss?" he whispered to her, before kissing her skillfully, both hands around her waist, his hard dick rubbing against her clothe pussy.

Suddenly, the world around them began to change, and fade away. They were in one of the many rooms in Alex's home, and after a full minute of French kissing Rangiku, Alex pushed her down on to the only bed in the room.

"Relax, my dear. I'm going to go get Orihime. She'll love seeing you. Oh, and don't try anything. This isn't your world, so I doubt your powers and abilities will work," he said as he walked out to fetch Orihime, the door locking by itself from the outside..

------------------------

Mike's words sunk into the three, and Mario looked up at Peach. "Peach..." he whispered, and the girl looked down at him. While she no longer cared for Mario like she used to, she still had a platonic love for him. They stared into each other eyes before Mario turned around, and began limping away.

"MARIO!" Daisy and Bowser screamed as he began to leave. The Koopa King looked at Mike, and growled, before following the plumber, and running off, or rather, retreating from the powerful being.

Only Daisy was left, and she looked at Mike with hate, and Peach with astonishment. "She would never care for a sicko like you! There's no way I would surrender to y-"

"DAISY STOP!" Peach ordered. "I love my Master! He has give me a new life, a better life than I ever had! I love him, and I want to be with him forever!" she declared proudly.

"Peach....Peach, you...you can't mean that...You bastard! What did you do to her?!?" she cried, tears falling from her eyes. "She doesn't love you! She can't!" she cried, before falling to her knees, tears falling from her eyes. "She can't...She's my best friend...I....I accept....I'll be your slave....for Peach."

-----------------------

The clone fucking Temari let out a moan, and after Temari's walls clamped on his in her orgasmic bliss, he unleashed a wave of cum into her, filling her with his seed. The clone used his link, to influence other clones in the room to follow suit, shooting their cum on to Temari's face and body, and the cock she was licking began shooting streams of sperm into and on her mouth.

------------------------

Other clones began sucking and licking at her tits, tasting the milk, Hinata's milk. As Tenten was continued to be fucked, the clone kissing her pulled back and held his hard cock up to her lips. "Take it in your mouth, slut. Suck on it..." he ordered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-08-2009, 04:27 PM