Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex nodded, and he closed the door after Alexander left. He then sighed and walked over to his girls. He sat on the bed, and pulled both girls into his arms as they spoke. "I do not want to risk you. I can't risk you. My heart felt such horrible pain when I lost you Silvia. Yo lose you, or Serenity, or even both...I could not take it." He sighed and gently petted both girls' body, feeling their soft skin. "Honestly girls, I don't know what we'll do. Whatever we do, I hope it's a good plan," he said. "Don't worry about it for now, girls. I'll be fine," he said, and looked at them both. "But how about you both give me good luck kiss?" he suggested, licking his lips.

----------------------------

Once Grace was good and naked, Hunter took her right breast in his mouth and began to lick and suck on it. Grace... his mind whispered as he tasted her flesh. As he sucked on her right orb, his other hand moved down to the Princess's slit, rubbing the beautiful cunt with his fingers, careful not to hurt her perfect body. His cock also began to harden, and Grace could feel it against her leg, rock hard.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 10-08-2009, 04:07 PM