Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace giggled a little as Hunter's fur tickled her body. She moaned softly as she felt his rough hands began to undress her, depriving her of what little cover she had. But she didnt move to stop him, not at all, and gently kissed back when his lips landed on her own. She could suddenly smell the lust in the air once more and her soft breaths soon became sweet sighs and light moans as her body began to respond to Hunter's pheromones. "I know." She said softly, stroking his fur with her hands as she lay bellow him, helpless to his desires.

--------

"I will go back and tell him you accepted." Alexander said. "I will give you time to prepare, I will return when we have a plan. If you wish to find us we are in Hunter's room. I trust you can find it?" After a confirmation Alexander would leave and the door would close behind him

"Master?" Silvia asked, poking her head from beneath the covers, followed shortly by serenity. "What are you going to do...can we help?" Serenity nodded to Silvia;s statement, they wanted to be of use to their master.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 10-08-2009, 02:53 PM