Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Mike was more than a little shocked by it all...to say the least, and could only nod dumbly to Nico, Nico Robin from One Piece, as he walked over to the scowling space marine and stood there for a few moments. "Ok...wow...wow...What is it you want me to do again?" He asked looking back. "Cause...I think you said you need help carrying people...thats a space marine...chick. Do you have any idea what space marines can do to guardsmen? Which is basically what we are at this point. Also, Alex, dont let the" Mike nodded his head towards the marine while she wasnt looking and added "See your...um..cool new power." If the space marine saw him produce tentacles out of his arm, she would probably go buck wild and try to, and probably succeed in breaking out of the armor and killing him, or all of them.

"Now, just give me a moment." Mike said as he ran back to his car. While he was gone, Nico would come to appreciate just how...light the large elf was. She would reach down to pick him up and find that despite his strength and size, he was almost as light as Alex. The larger elf groaned and slowly opened one of his eyes, looking down at Nico, and then swiveling his eye over to Alex. "What is...this?" He asked in a weakened, but beautiful voice. "Where...where have I....been taken..." He was more wounded than they originally thought. As he stood with Nico's help, leaning heavily on her, she would find that his back was riddled with gun shots from who knows what. At least i wasnt bolter fire.

"Where is...Melkor?" With those words, the larger elf fell to his knees, which put him at eye level with Nico, and slumped forward. His wounds were healing rather quickly, but not so fast that they could be called wolverine like, and only by watching them closely could you tell that they were healing faster than normal.

The elf girl helped Nico carry the large elf, more than happy to lend a hand to the person that had saved her. Mike returned shortly afterward holding a syringe in his hand. He came up from the space marine's blind spot and quickly stuck her with it just behind her shoulder. The woman jerked by the pain from her arm blocked out the pain from the needle and before she could say another word Mike had done whatever it was that he was doing.

"What did you do?!" She demanded angrily. Mike only smirked and said "Dont worry about it, its for the pain, which you are obviously in." The space marine opened her mouth to say another word but suddenly went slack jawed and passed out. With that Mike sighed and began to try to pry her out of the armor. Luckily, the elf's attack had smashed her so hard that bolts, plats and sheer metal had been knocked loose or torn off altogether. With a bit of help from Alex, he would succeed in pulling her out and would quickly cuff her hands behind her back and her feet with some leather cuffs he had brought. "I play chaos." He explained. "So Im not about to let anything that might be remotely like a real space marine loose anywhere near me."

If there was nothing left to be done, Mike would carry her to the car, and squeeze them all in with him. the elf was almost to huge to fit and actually had to lay across everyone's lap in the back, which his knee bent in so that he could fit. His knees found a comfortably spot once inside, one in Alex's gut and the other in his face. It was not a comfortable ride to Mike's house.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 10-07-2009, 12:05 AM