Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The tree was cut in half, but she could not stop the storm of energy that rained down on her. In mere seconds Rangiku was down. She was bloodied and naked on the ground, unconscious, Alex's words still echoing in her head as her eyes closed.

------------

Temari moaned softly as she felt the clone behind her enter her tight passage, but sighed in disappointment when he stopped. She wanted his cock so badly. when the clone in front of her presented his cock, they hardly had to tell her what to do as she took it into her mouth and began to suck and lick lustfully, wanting pleasure at any cost. She loved how the cock in her mouth felt as it slid down her throat and on her tongue, and that made her tremble as she imagined the other cock fucking her.

When lead clone began to fuck her he would find her very tight and warm, and very wet. She moaned loudly as he entered her and ground her hips against him, moaning all the while, her tits swinging freely beneath her.

-----------

Tenten moaned softly, hardly returning the kiss, but returning it non the less. She moaned softly into it as she felt a dick rubbing her entrance. She wiggled a little and humped up a bit, rubbing her wet pussy against his rod, covering it in her juices as her own tits began ti dribble milk, the same kind as Hinata.

-------------

Mike smiled as Peach accepted him and only him and hugged her. "Very good my Peach, my beautiful princess." He said proudly, kissing her neck and finally her lips. "Now I have to go deal with something real quick. Your old friends are here to try to hurt me, and so I must show them who the master of this island is...bit dont worry, Daisy will be here soon to play with us. Wont that be fun? Do you want to watch?"

If Peach did then she would be lead to a balcony and dressed in a sexy white dress that went over her undies. She would then watch as Mike emerged from the front gates of the castle, his hands in his pockets, walking down the long walkway to the battle across the bridge, all clearly within Peach's view.

As he walked, Mike began to slowly change. Armor built over him over and over and over until finally he stood before the intruders in his favored battle form. Speaking out in a booming voice he yelled "Intruders on my island, flee now and be spared, or stay and taste death. I, in my great mercy, am giving you this one chance to survive this day. No power can save you, no force will aid you. Run and live, stand and DIE!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-06-2009, 10:32 AM