Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter rubbed himself against Grace, his fur both warming and tickling her body. "Grace..." he whispered, loving her body. He sniffed her body, and she smelled intoxicating. His own body began letting lose his aroma, as his hands began to undress Grace, giving her random kisses to her neck or lips. His own cock was becoming erect, and Grace could feel it being rubbed against her body. "I love you..." he whispered.

-----------

Alex looked at his girls, and sighed. He nodded his head before looking at Alexander. "Fine...I'll help Hunter...I owe that much to Flare, at least. But remember what I said, and I'll be repeating it to Hunter two, if my girls are endangered, I'm leaving. I'm not risking them," he said. "So do you want me to follow you back to your friend, or will you bring him here?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 10-06-2009, 09:34 AM