Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Alex tried to breathe, but it was hard. He was afraid. Very afraid. Sweat poured down his head, and he took a slow, deep breath. "I know someone is there! Are you the same man from the mall? What did you do with the girl?" he said, trying to be brave. "Aurora...." he whispered to her, but stopped. What could he do? Tell her to run? Would she be safe? Stay close? Would she be safe? Would she be safe no matter what he did? He shook his head and tried to stay as brave as he could be. "COME OUT NOW!" he ordered, feeling like he was about to pee in his pants, but trying to keep up his spirit.

---------------

He kissed her lips, and as her wet walls clenched his cock, he moaned into the kiss. "He puleld back the kiss for a second and began repeating the words, "I love you." Silvia was his only friend, not including Mr. Blank. She was all he had. No friends. His family never with him. Barely enough money to get around.... "I love you, Silvia!" he declared as his cum flooded Silvia's body, filling her womb, his moans muffled as he kissed his love.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 10-06-2009, 09:22 AM