Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Don't worry! You'll be reunited with her soon..." Alex's voice said. "Don't forget our deal! If I beat you, you have to grant me one wish...Guess what I wish for? You to be my slave!" Alex declared, and suddenly Rangiku saw him. He picked up a fallen tree, with one hand, and tossed it at the female fighter.

If the tree didn't hit her, he would then jump into the air, and unleashed his King Assault down upon Rangiku once more, before once more disappearing into the endless dark forest. "You'll make a good slut..."

--------------------

Mike's army was powerful, there was no doubt in that. But in the months he was gone, Wario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Bowser, and Mario all had a Smash Ball. Waluigi was the first to die, and Bowser's army was beaten with enough ease, but a Super Bowser was smashing his way through the army, with a Super Wario breaking through the army by his side. In the air, Yoshi was shooting blasts of fire from the air, igniting the land. Donkey King was on top of Bowser, making loud, earth shaking music that made some minions go deaf. Mario was beside him, with Daisy by his side.

Their Smash Ball powers would probably soon end, but before they did they would have taken a good chunk of Mike's army with them. He could go out and deal with them himself...Either way, he won.

Peach blushed as Mike gave her butt a squeeze. She looked at the ground, and then at him, before opening her mouth. Mario....Daisy....Her fellow slaves. Her Master....Her Kingdom...Everything.... "I...I...." the hesitation was noticeable, and maybe Mike would punish her for it. She closed her eyes for the whole time she paused, before a single tear fell out. A tear that represented everything from her past.

It fell to the ground, and she opened her eyes, smiling a truly loving smile. "I would rather be with Master....the man I love."

If there was any part of Peach that did not accept her new role, it had just died.

-------------------

((Doggy style))

The clone smiled and pushed his cock into her, but only the head. He was teasing her. "You got to do something for us," he said, and another clone walked over and held his cock in front of her lips. "Use your mouth on my fellow clone's dick! Do it, and I'll fuck you," he said, and if Temari did so, he would begin fucking her pussy, slow at first, but gaining speed at every thrust, going deeper each time.

-------------------

The clone licked his lips, savoring the taste of Hinata's milk in his mouth before swallowing. "Delicious..." he whispered, before looking down at Tenten. "She looks docile...." he stated, before moving back down, kissing her lips passionately, his tongue playing in her mouth, as one of his fellow clones began rubbing his cock against her slit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-06-2009, 08:59 AM