Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

"Yes," the worker said, taking back the sword. "Some people to get set in their ways. Regardless, this blade still could use some perfection. However, with a little luck, we'll be able to get this weapon on the market in no time." He smiled and handed the sword over to another worker who briskly walked away.

Aussa smirked. "I've already got a blade that can manifest elements...well, the earth element anyways."

"You must be a user of the Divine Form then," the worker replied sharply, a bit of danger in his voice.

Aussa was awestruck. "But...how did you....?" his voice faltered.

"Never mind that," the worker said, his smile back. "You came here for fun right? What more can you ask for?"

Solia got closer to Faiz. "I think we might want to leave. I think I have seen enough. This guy kinda creeps me out...," she whispered to him.

How does he know? Only a few should know about Divine Form... Aussa thought, the worker's words nagging at his mind.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Alexander nodded his head weakly. He began to direct the mana in the air to surround the shield, boosting it with the power of the wind.

Ariadne stood still, completely unresponsive.

Ariadne..., Alexander thought solemnly. He couldn't believe how much he was worried about the princess.

Though she stood still, her mana began to visibly manifest--a whole assortment of colors just like her rainbow of flowers and leaves that now rested gently on the stone floor. The mana surged with an elegance towards the shield making the entire thing glow in a myriad of colors.

Alexander kept his fingers crossed. Do we have enough mana? he thought. How much mana could this one man possess? Surely not enough to stop the four of us...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 10-03-2009, 12:49 PM