Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter felt his heart being stabbed, burned, and torn to pieces when he heard his lover's answer. In that one moment, he went through a barrage of nightmares....Going back to their homes and Grace leaving him for her people. Her laughing as he slowly died, dagger in his back. His people accusing him of being weak. His whole world torn apart, leaving him, heartbroken and dead...Everything he fought for, everything he loved, tarnished and shattered before him...A tragedy.

But then he felt her soft lips, and all those fears were gone. And when he heard her words, he had to fight the urge to take her there. He saw he and Grace married, with a beautiful daughter. A happy and peaceful world, where Angelo and Saxon were united, and happy.

"Thank you, Grace....Thank you..." he whispered. "I would be honored if you would love me, as I love you. You are perfect...You are pure. Never have I seen anything in the world like you. There world is cruel. Evil. Disgusting...And yet you exist. A pure, loving, and wonderful being. You have no flaw..." he commented, before kissing her lips, more passionate than she did, his tongue moving into her mouth.

------------------

Alex stared at the man. He couldn't help but think he recognized the man. He shook his head and looked at his girls. "You can tell Hunter this. I am not risking my girls. No way. Never again. I love them to much to risk them." He then looked at Alexander again, and sighed. "But if my girls will not be endangered, then very well. I will help you, as best I can..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 10-03-2009, 10:21 AM