Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((I was in a rush when I made it!))

"Now now, if you let your anger get the best of you you'll never beat me," Alex replied, and blocked the attacks with his arm blades. They probably continued to do this for a quite a bit of time, before the boy placed his finger on her forehead.

She saw back in time, back to when Alex was fucking Orihime. The orange haired girl was moaning and screaming as he fucked her pussy, and her breasts were massaged. She was dripping with the pleasure cream and was screaming. "Ahhh, master! I love master! I am owned by master! YOU ARE MY MASTER!" Orihime screamed as she came hard, her G spots pounded and fucked into to ecstasy.

And then it was gone, and Rangiku was back in the forest, naked, with Alex armored and standing there. He pulled back his finger and chuckled before stepping back. "Surprised? She has come to love my cock, and love me. I'm sure she'll love having you with her. I can make you lovers, and have you make out with one another! It'll be fun!" he laughed, and before Rangiku could attack or do anything, he jumped up into the trees, and the woman heard his voice everywhere around. "You should see her! I have her making out with girls and sucking my cock...Sure, she was a bit rebellious at first, but now she adores me! I own her, and she now sees me as her lover and Master! Just like you will!"

---------------------

Peach turned red as Mike rubbed her breasts and she moaned in joy. Suddenly though, one of Mike's minions tapped his shoulder. Mario, Wario, Bowser, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Waluigi were all coming here! Not to mention they were being followed by Bowser's massive army of Goombas, Koopas, and Bo-ombs!

----------------------

After a few more cups of milk, the clones stopped giving her the milk. They smiled down at her, and the lead clone leaned forward, their lips brushing. "How do you feel now, love?" he asked the docile woman, kissing her gently, his hands massaging her large orbs.

------------------

The clone rubbed his cock against Temari's pussy and kissed her lips. "You want to feel good? Beg...Beg for Master to make you feel good..." he ordered, teasing her body with light brushes on her body. "Come on...Beg for it...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-03-2009, 09:25 AM