Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace looked up at Hunter and felt a pang in her heart. Until just a few days ago when she had arrived at the Tavern she had hardly known of Hunter at all. And the times that followed were very very trying for her, and now she was bound as his slave until death. She wanted to lie to him, to tell him she loved him, if nothing else then to put his heart at rest...but it wasnt in Grace's nature to lie. She had began to feel some feeling for Hunter...but how could she jump to being in love with him?

With another throb in her heart she told him the truth. "Hunter...Im sorry...I dont...Im not in love with you..." But then, before Hunter could respond, she lifted herself a little and kissed his lips. "But I could be one day." She whispered into his ear after the kiss, telling him only the truth.

----------

Alexander was stunned for a moment as he recognized Alex, but kept his surprise in check and tried to play it off. "Yes, I am Lord Hunter's Champion, and I am here to ask for your help. Hunter greatly wishes to free the girls captured by the man known as Mike, but we will require help. Can we count on you Alex?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 10-03-2009, 05:04 AM