Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Not answering, huh? Well are you still a virgin? I bet not! I mean, you must have had to fuck a lot of guys to your position! That would explain why you're such a bad fighter," he taunted, before using one armored hand to try and block her sword thrust, and then used his other hand to grab, and tear her robes off with one pull. If he did, he would lick his lips and laugh. "You have a nice body. I bet you'll be an even better fuck than Orihime!"

------------

((Yes...I have renamed Sakura to Hinata....And I shall now name you, BOB. Fetch me a drink, BOB!))

The lead clone walked over and gently took her hand in his, stopping her from rubbing herself. He leaned forward and kissed her. "You want to feel good? Then you have to beg," he chuckled, but nonetheless began to kiss and lick her neck, his other hand moving down to rub one of her large breasts.

-------------

The clones smiled at it's effects and continued to give her milk. As they did, some lightly rubbed her tummy, before giving her breasts a squeeze or rubbing her body in a sexual way. "Drink up, Tenten. You're looking better every second..." a clone said, kissing her cheek, followed by licking it.

-------------

((Yeah, sorry))

Peach smiled, but also blushed as she realized what she was wearing. "Thank you, Master," she said as she sat down in her seat, and looked at Master, then the food, licking her lips. "Are you sure? May I eat, Master?" she inquired, wanting Mike's permission. "Should we wait for the others?" she added, and if Master was okay with it, she would happily began eating, savoring the delicious food.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-02-2009, 01:21 PM