Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Grace..." Hunter whispered, before kissing her lips, gently. "You look so beautiful...So pure. So perfect," he whispered. "I love you," he said, and got on to the bed, and, making Grace move, and the bed grow so there was plenty of roof for them. "Grace...I want you to answer truthfully..." he whispered, petting her cheek.

"Do not think of me as your Master, do not think of my title or yours...Think of everything I have done to you, every kindness and sin....And answer me...Do you love me?" he asked. "Say what you truly feel. I won't be angry at it either way..."

---------------

Alex placed the blanket over the girls, covering their naked bodies and began to dress himself. His door suddenly had a small peephole for Alex, letting him see whoever was outside, and not let them see him. He looked through, and saw a stranger outside, though he couldn't help, but feel he knew him from somewhere. He slowly opened door and saw Alexander, and said, "Hello there. May I help you?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 10-02-2009, 12:42 PM