Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The lead clone looked at one of the others, and he nodded, before running off. The clone suddenly came back with a plate of Chinese food, and a cup of milk. He placed the food and drink on the bed and the clones stepped back. "You don't have to do anything. Just eat," the leader said, motioning at the food. "Don't think too much about it, just know you're no good dead." What she didn't know, was that the milk was Hinata's breast milk. With all the alterations Alex made on Hinata's breasts and ass, they wondered if the milk would have any intresting effects on Tenten.

-----------

Alex smiled, and suddenly a portal to Hueco Mundo appeared under him, which he fell through, disappearing. The scene was quiet for a whole minute, and Rangiku might have considered he would not return. Suddenly though, she would see a black figure up in the sky. "REY SALETO!" he screamed, before a barrage of blue energy beams shot down upon Rangiku. He made sure only to use 25% of his power to attack her, as he did not what her too hurt or dead.

((Ray Saleto is my own made up attack. It means, King Assault, I believe))

---------------

"I think we went to far," one clone commented in a hush whispered. They quickly cut the connection to the village, and began taking the super sensitivity from Temari's body, and dropping her to the ground, gently.

-----------------

Rukia, Ino, and Sakura all softly moaned as their Master carried them. Mike would hear small whispers of his name, and title. He had replaced their loves, family, and friends. There was only him now, Mike the Master.

As Mike rubbed Hinata's breasts and rubbed his erection against her, he would hear a sad whimper. It was almost as though Peach was awake, and now felt alone and cold without her Master. Hinata, on the other hand, smiled and seemed to unintentionally rub back against his erection. Either way, they both soundly slept with their Master, their love, and their life.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-01-2009, 08:41 AM