Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace groaned softly as she left Hunter's arms and was placed on the chair, her smaller frame starting to tremble in the cold due to how little she was wearing and how warm it had been in his arms. Alexander simply sighed and nodded. "That I can understand. It is surprise, you are probably the first Saxon to fall in love, true love, in decades." He stood and walked over to Grace and gently picked her up and walked back to Hunter, offering him a hand. "Im not sure what Grace is, I long ago determined she wasnt human. She matured very quickly, this year being only her seventeenth and yet look at her. A woman in all regards. Her beauty pulses beyond her skin and figure. She looks only a little bit like her mother and nothing like her father. And she is pure, pure in a world we have fought so hard to taint."

IF Hunter rose, he would hand the bundled up ball that was Grace to him. "Never let her go Hunter, for if you do, you will never find someone else like her. Not in your life time, not in your children's or grand children's life time, and perhaps not even in my life time. She is one of a kind. Do whatever you can to protect her, and maintain her." If Hunter took Grace, then she would snuggle back into him and sigh softly. She was, at least, carefree in her dreams. Looking down at her now, she seemed like a single white gem placed atop a mount of black soot. So beautiful, so rare. "Tell me where to find Alex, and I shall seek him out and ask him if he wishes to join us." He said with a bow.

-------

Serenity moaned and cried out as suddenly her breasts were being pleasured at the same time as her sweet pussy. "Ahhh! Master!" She moaned, leaning back and giving the tentacles better vantage points. the cute fairy moaned and whimpered, her trembling legs adorable as she shook gently with pleasure around her master's head. And then came the other tentacles. Serenity gladly took it into her mouth, kissing and licking first, taking it into her small hands and licking down its length before sucking on it, trying to use the skill Silvia had taught her.

Silvia herself could use the skill perfectly, and was. She kissed the tentacles and frenched it before taking it into her mouth and deep throating it. All the while she moaned and shivered with pleasure as the tentacles at her larger, pale breasts went to work, quickly erecting her nipples into hard points and flushing her breasts, making them firmer and larger. And even while this went on she and the tentacles thrust her up and down rapidly on Alex's cock, her walls holding him as tightly as ever, loving the attention and love from her one and only master.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 10-01-2009, 12:06 AM