Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter sighed and gently laid Grace down on the chair, and stood up. He paced the room, shaking his head. "Alexander...Grace and I have come to agreement. She is my slave, my slut, and my lover, while I....I am her solider. Her sword. Her weapon. We own each other..." he said, staring at the wall. "Alex and I raped and sold those girls to Mike, in exchange for Grace. They are there, because of us...Grace feels guilty for it, and wants them free, and so do I...."

He sighed again before falling on his butt. "What am I to do?" he asked. "I love Grace for her purity, her angelic radiance, but if I don't do this for her...Then her guilt would eat her and the Grace I loved would die..." he sighed, and looked at Alexander. "I'm not. I'm not her slave. I am not under mind control. I am...." he sighed again and looked at Grace. "I am in love...Damn love," he mumbled, before looking at Alexander.

"So where does this leave us? If we go back to our world, Grace and I will marry. Best case scenario, Angelo and Saxon have a wondrous peace for the rest of our lives. Worst case scenario....Well, I'd rather not think about that."

--------------

More tentacles came out of Alex's body, and they played and some rubbed the two girls' breasts, while two moved up to their mouths, and rubbed against their lips, begging to be kissed and licked at the very least. As he did this, Alex's cock became harder as Silvia's walls held it tight, and he worked hard on licking and kissed Serenity's pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 05:16 PM