Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace moaned softly and cutely in Hunter's arms, a small figure wrapped in fur and warmth. Her skin was so soft and warm, and her hair smelled so fresh and felt so soft. Her cute body snuggled deeper into Hunter's arms, and still she slept. She felt safe there, in Hunter's arms, and knew nothing would harm her here...save for Hunter himself.

"Does this Alex like Mike as well? If not then I would think that getting him on our side may help. A lie is a risk, if he realizes its a lie before he falls for it then he will shut down on us and we will have to force him away from the girls, which sounds like it would hurt you. With Alex then we have three people on our side. Its worth it if you think he will help us.

----------------

Silvia moaned softly and began to move up and down on Alex's shaft moaning softly, though already her legs were getting tired. Being a psychic type had its weaknesses after all. Serenity, who dared now disobey a direct order, quickly positioned herself above her master. "Oh...Master, this is wrong." She said before he licked her. "Im a fairy, I shouldnt soil your tongue with my juices. Im so confused..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-30-2009, 11:06 AM