Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada came back from upstairs, having used her magic to make a few of the bedrooms clean and sanitary again. She looked down towards the restored lobby and bar and nodded happily as she came down the stairs. "Yes indeed, it looks great, handsome. How about we celebrate with a drink?"

Crimson meanwhile was down in the basement, as he set down his lantern to dig through some old boxes. Inside he found some assorted supplies which had seen better days. Man, I'm glad we live in days where women aren't forced to wear such complicated underwear. He tossed aside the frilly gown before finding an office desk. Ah here we go, lets see. He opened a book on the desk which appeared to be a guest log. Hmmm, the last date in this book is...twenty years ago. No notes about why it just stops... He took the book with him along with his lantern as he returned upstairs, smiling as he noticed the cheery looking bar above. "Ah, that's much better, good job guys. Heh, I didn't even know you could make liquor with magic." He then wiped the book off with a nearby cloth and showed it to them. "Well, I don't know what happened but no one's probably been here in twenty years based on this."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 09-30-2009, 11:00 AM