Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Hmmm...Perhaps if we tell him there's a way out of this Tavern in the basement? I have been there, and I was attacked by a large, tentacle monster. Or perhaps we can say there was a beautiful girl? Mike is a cruel, disgusting man who takes pleasure out of other's pains. He has led me, and Mickal, into being forced as his allies. I would advise being careful with him," he sighed, petting his Grace's body. "I don't want to take any big chances. Really, all I want is to go back to our home, and convince our people to be allies with the Angelo people."

-----------------

Alex cocked his head in confusion, before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, feeling Silvia's wet walls hold his cock. "What are you talking about? You've learned so much, thanks to Silvia. Come here, Serenity. I think you deserve to have your pussy licked and kissed by Master, for being such a good little girl," he said, motioning her over. "Come on, I want to taste your wet fairy cunt..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 10:40 AM