Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rangiku stopped short and sighed. "What? do you have some kind of contract?" She asked him softly, though a bit of annoyance did come through. She didnt have time for this, she needed to know what he knew. "Look, just tell me what you know OK? A friend of mine was recently taken away by and espada and her friends suffered because of it, including me. Im a shinigami and your a human, if you know so much then you know that I can easily defeat you." She said trying to bring the boy to his senses.

-----------------

Tenten's eyes filled with tears and she weakly stuck her tongue out and the tip lightly touched the hard bread. She wanted it so bad...but she couldnt be broken, she couldnt give in! It was better to die before betraying her village and herself. She closed her eyes, squeezing the tears out and shook her head weakly, trembling with need, though not sexual need, but the need for food. They were starving her, if she didnt eat anything soon, Tenten would die. She only looked good because of Alex's jutsu, but on the inside her organs were shutting down. When she had been fed it was only small amounts of bread and water, and with all the sexual activity they forced her through she need allot more energy to keep going. She would have plenty of reserves if her body could use the fat in her sexual places, but Alex's jutsu stopped that from happening. To Tenten, all they were offering her was another chance to starve her with bread and water, and not actually feeding her.

-------------

"Mike smiled and turned her around so she was facing him and said "Of course." He also lightly rubbed his dick against her pussy, stimulating her clit and probably sending her over the edge. He couldnt wait to get them all back to his house. He was getting tired, and was eager to get some sleep with her new bed mates. And tomorrow he would be able to enjoy his time with his sluts, from his brand new peach flavored one, to Sakura, who would once again be dumbly loyal to him and give birth to another cluster of slug eggs.

---------------

(Damn you want to kill her?!)

"No wait! Whatever your doing p-please do-Ahhhh!" Temari cried out as they began to rub the pleasure gel all over her body. Seconds afterward, she was gone. By the end of it Temari was dripped in the stuff, completely slick with it. Her expression said it all. She was smiling lustfully,m her tongue hanging out of her mouth helplessly as her eyes stared into nothing, glazed over and foggy. Without even having to touch her the clones had basically broken her. Just blowing on her would make her cum several times, and even as it was Temari was cuming ever five to six seconds.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-30-2009, 09:56 AM