Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grac snuggled back into Hunter, closing her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and began to take a nap. The two heal techniques sucked her vitality, and she wasnt even used to having to use them at all, much less two in the same day. She cutely rested in Hunter's arms, looking like a beautiful doll in his arms. Alexander appreciated the sight and nodded to Hunter's words. "Well...that does complicate things. Is there anyway to get him away from the girls long enough for me to get them? Am I correct in assuming only an attack on him will set this off and that he does not directly control the link?"

-------------

Serenity positioned herself above his cock. Although it did hurt a bit to take him into herself, and she had not even been able to take him all the way into herself without feeling pain she felt that she should be the one to suffer if anything and that Silvia should receive pleasure. Silvia shook her head sadly and hugged Serenity from behind and whispered "Sweety, let me. I want to bare his child more than anything, and you seem to already be pregnant, so please let me have a turn." Under the new circumstances Serenity had no choice but to nod and move out of the way and sat next to them and looked at her master. "I...Im not sure master. I havent done anything worth a reward that doesnt pleasure you." She said hesitantly. She felt like she was taking to much, she had never been really rewarded before and so being given this much unconditional pleasure was...new and strange to the captive fairy. Alex could make her happy just by petting her head and allowing her to cuddled up next to him. But licking her pussy was so much more, it was much more than she had ever been given.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-30-2009, 09:32 AM