Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Wait!" Alex said, and quickly grabbed Rangiku's hand. "If not that then...how about the Espada?" he asked. "I know information that you can use against them. Please! Give me a chance! I'll get you anything, do anything!" he said. "And besides...I won't leave you alone until you help me," the boy said, and he gave the best pitiful and sad face he could.

True, this plan wasn't the best, but Alex had a major lust to this girl. She was probably his favorite Bleach girl, simply because her breasts were the biggest in the anime. Not to mention her long, beautiful, blond hair, and her already slutty attitude.

-------------

The clone kissing her pulled back and licked his lips. "Hungry, slut?" he asked, taking down his pants to let his erection pop out and he rubbed it against her pussy. "Hard to believe you're not broken yet, but I'm sure you will. Soon, two," he said as he slapped her tits. "Come on, say something. Fight us. Argue that you're not a slut," he teased, as her arms were released and her tits were slapped.

--------------

"Ahhh...Master," Peach moaned as he touched and kissed her body. She loved the feeling of him kissing her neck, and rubbing her pussy with his fingers. "T-thank you, Master. I-I love you two," she whispered lustfully. "I forgive you Master...as long as you love me, I will always forgive you..."

--------------

The clones smiled, and did just that, making the sensitivity grow all over her body. "My, oh, my..." a clone said, seeing that Temari's pussy was wet from the air itself. "I don't believe it...Temari of the Sand Village is getting turned on by being seen naked!" he laughed. "Naughty girl," he said, and her ass a slap. "Oh! Before we forget!" the clone said, and placed his hands together and made a few signals. "Sealing Jutsu!" he said, and his hands reached forward and squeezed her two asscheeks, where tattoos appeared and both announced that she was Alex's slut, and that sealed her chakra. "Nice ass..." the clone added, rubbing and squeezing the girl's butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-30-2009, 08:45 AM