Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I have talked to Mickal, a powerful wizard, he mentioned he is working on a way out of this place. But, Alexander, before we leave this place, there is something I might want to do. There is a man, named Mike, who has two innocent woman as his slaves. Now normally, I would not focus too much on this, but the girls are...acquaintances who I take pity on. It is not of importance, but if you would, I would like assists on saving them. It is not our main priority, but it should be on our minds."

-------------

"Silvia, for the next few weeks, I want you to help Serenity become a dirty whore, just like you," the man said, before moaning as Serenity licked and took his large cock in her small mouth. After a few minutes, his white seed shot out and covered the two girls' faces, and went into their mouths. "Kiss and lick my cum off of each other. Share it between kisses. Then look at me and beg for more, my loves," the man smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-29-2009, 08:56 AM