Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Whoa..." D whispered, seeing the massive destruction. It was like he watching A: The aftermath of a terrorist attack, or B: A scene right out of an anime. "Come on," he whispered to Aurora and the two tried to get closer to a police officer or paramedic. "What happened here?" he asked them if they could fine one.

---------------

Alex smiled and couldn't help but love her cute blush. "How many times have I played with your body? Pleased you? Made love to you? And yet, just a comment to your big tits and you blush...You're so innocent, and sweet. So perfect," he whispered, before moving his hands, where they gave Silvia's ass a squeeze. "And your ass! So big. You act so perfect, so pure, but you're really a slut. My little slut. You're perfect, Silvia. Let no one ever tell you different," he whispered as he spanked her ass with one hand, only once, and then began to kiss and suck on her neck. "So perfect....and all mine...right, my dear?" he said, between kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-29-2009, 08:43 AM