Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
As soon as Tenten opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, one of the clothes got on top of her and kissed her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth, exploring her mouth, his tongue moving within her jaw, as the clone's right hand moved down and rubbed and squeezed her right breast, while the other hand wrapped around her neck, forcing her into the kiss.

-----------

Alex took her hand in his and led her outside the bar, and behind a tree. "I...I know who you are. I know you're a Soul R-Reaper and everything," he stuttered. "I-I-I-I-I..." Alex stopped and tried to take a deep breath, before exhaling. "I want to go against you in a match. A f-f-f-fight. If you win, I'll be your s-s-s-servant. I could do all the paperwork you don't like doing, and get you sake whenever you want! I'll do anything for you!" he said, avoiding her eyes in fake fear. "I-if I win, I get one wish...Okay?" he whimpered, looking down and twittering his fingers.

--------------

"Y-yes, Master. I always imagined me and Daisy having a fun time together," she blushed, moaning as her ass was spanked by her Master, and Mike could see the wet spot on her panties grow even wetter. "I...I loved Mario. But it was a platonic love. I-I saw him changing clothes one day, and I saw his p-p-p-penis. It was nowhere near your size, Master," she moaned, turning redder until she resembled a apple. "And Bowser...Bowser always kidnapped me, but he...he never did anything to me like you did...."

-------------

Suddenly Temari was kissed by the lead clone. One hand undid her hair, letting it fall, while his other hand forced her into her kiss. Before Temari could bite, kiss back, or do anything she would feel a warm, pleasurable feeling go throughout her body. She would feel her breasts and ass grow, until they matched Tenten's in size.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-29-2009, 08:22 AM