Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sauske shrugged and told them to do whatever they liked with her, and left the room, leaving Tenten and the clones alone. The ninja girl moaned softly and squeaked weakly with each spanking. She came again a second later, her juices mixing with the rest of the puddle beneath her.

---------

Timari wiggled and squirmed in her bonds, trying to find someway to get free. She had only been there for a few hours, she could still find a way to escape! At least that was what she thought until all the Alex's marched in and surrounded her. She watched them warily, trying to figure out their intentions.

-------------

Alex would find that Rangiku was where one would expect her to be. She sat, drunk, at the bar drinking saki and teasing two guys she didnt know. She would not be hard to break into a slut, though making her submissive might require some work.

--------------

Mike smiled. The honesty was good, the fear was even better and he tilted her face and kissed her deeply. "Grind yourself against my cock, please me." He ordered. He wanted some quality time with his new toy, he didnt get them everyday after all...or maybe he did. It hardly mattered. "As you do, go ahead and tell me about your old life, and how your new one is better." He added wickedly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-27-2009, 08:41 AM