Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"A regular tale of Beauty and the Beast," Hunter chuckled before he whispered into Grace's ear, hoping that his friend did not hear. "If you want, I could try and see if Alexander will help me about the girls, Grace. But I want you to know...that if I have to choose between Alexander, my fellow Saxon, and Ren and...Flare, I believe her name was, I will choose Alexander...Unless you order me otherwise..." his voice said. "What would you have me do?"

---------

Alex grinned at their actions, and said, "Very good. Now, on your knees," he commanded. He allowed his penis freedom, and the shaft stuck out between the girls, erect, though still not at it's max. "Silvia, I want you to be Serenity's coach. Show her just where to kiss and lick my cock, show her the spots I love when you lick and kiss them, and show her just how to moan," he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-27-2009, 08:30 AM