Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex stared at the various clones and Ronin ninja around the complex and smiled at his Uchiha ally. "This is quite the establishment we're making," he commented. He listened to his 'friend' talking about the various things that had happened, and he was surprised to hear how long he was gone.

Once Sauske was done talking, Alex said, "Anything else happen? Does the village know where we are? If so, we may need to change locations, perhaps talk to Orochimaru about an alliance..." he said, leaning against the wall as he watched Tenten being spanked and punished. "Ooohh...I like what you've done with her, but she still isn't broken? Heh, she's surprisingly strong willed..."

He then moved away from the wall and rolled his shoulders, before looking at Sauske. "Actually, I was planning on acquiring another woman, a girl named Rangiku Matsumoto, from another land. You probably don't know her, but I was hoping to acquire her. Perhaps I'll have a few clones clean Tenten up and make her play around with Temari..." he thought, moving his hands and making about a dozen clones appear.

"If you don't mind, Sauske, I'll be leaving. Keep up the good work," he said as a blue portal appeared to the Bleach world. He suddenly stopped though, and looked at Sauske, smiling crookedly. "I'd also like to...alter our deal. Don't worry, you can still kill your brother, and I'm still giving you great power, but I would like to watch, as you kill him. I want to see the look on his face as you beat him."

"Au revoir!" he said, if nothing was in the way, walking through the portal. "Oh, and make sure the clones don't try fucking the other girls! They need some rest!"

As he left, the dozen clones looked at Sauske and then at Tenten. Half of them left the room to go see Temari, as one of the remaining six asked Sauske if it was okay to unhook Tenten from the machine and clean her up in a bath.

------------------

Peach did as she was ordered to, and she moaned as he grind her pussy at the knee. "Master...." she whispered as he nibbled on her lobe, kissed her neck, and stroked her body. She had a weak blush as he teased her nipple, and she smiled shyly. "I...I like it Master. You give me such happiness. Such pleasure. I like being here, like this," she smiled, and if Mike looked into her eyes, he would see she was telling the truth, but there was also a tint of fear in her, fear of Mike, of the torture she was forced to go through, just a while ago by his minions.

-----------------

If Alex was allowed through the building, he would activate his holo-computer, and looked for Rangiku.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-27-2009, 08:05 AM