Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

"Absolutely, my friend..." Faiz bows to the worker in honor. "It's been a long time my paws didn't hold any weapons..." He smiled to Solia while his big furry fingers moving around.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Mika in the other hand, are hopeless. There's no one is got to save her now. "Am I have to end my life here...? Who will taking care of my brother after this...?" She thought as her eyes shut tightly, bracing herself helplessly and waiting for angels to take her soul away.

Ryo running quickly like other wolf able to do so, towards the castle as his ears picked up Alexander's call even though the thoughts forward to Ariadne. By using that thoughts as guide, he able to make it to the castle and saw the mystic brought the pole down to the dragoness.

"Lightning Strike!" Ryo yelled as expand his arms, which his left hand pointing outside of the castle and another hand pointed to the mystic's pole. Then, A lightning strikes from the sky, down to Ryo's left hand and shot out from his other hand. The tip of lightning reach the pole and shock or possibly temporary paralyzing the mystic. In a quick far jump, Ryo grabs Mika and Alexander before putting both besides weak Ariadne. "You're save now...Use your available mana to heal your injuries and your friends..." He said softly to Mika before gets up and facing the mystic.

Meanwhile, Mika did not believe what she've seen. She knew it's not a dream. It's real thing. She saw a wolf almost resemble as her brother save her from being killed. Without letting her injuries draining her energy and mana away, she quickly use healing ability to heal the broken bones and recover her friends.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-27-2009, 03:45 AM