Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

Faiz nodded. "Ahh..testing...It's one of my most favorite thing to do, especially when I test the weapons..." The wolf stated, smiled slightly.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

The dragoness take a glance on Ariadne's continuous attacks on the orator, which is quite unusual and rarely seen before. Once Ariadne defeats the orator, both including Alexander is out of their limits and completely weak. Mika wants to help them, but she doesn't sure either her healing power enough to recover them. "I'm sorry, Alexander, Ariadne...I have to defeat this guy first..." She contact telepathically as she readies to defend herself from giant boulders.

With a quick arm movement and spell chanting, a water barrier created around her to slow the boulders to complete stop before it reach Mika. Then, she sense something wrong. The boulders seems didn't slow but kept on moving fast once it passed the water barrier. Mika didn't have enough time to avoid the boulders and she've been hit pretty hard; it breaks her bones on her left shoulder, making her turned around and another boulders hit her back. Luckily her spine is amazingly strong. Mika fell on the ground, breathing heavily and her magic gradually reduced. "W-what happened...? My water barrier..doesn't work...? Water is strongest element against earth... W-why...?" She thought before cough blood.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Hmm... I'm not sure about that...I sense they're seems fighting quite well..." Ryo stated before sense that all three is in danger, then he stood up. "Thanks for your help, old lady...I don't need anything...All I need is wish me luck..." With that, he press his lips on her forehead and rushes out, running towards the castle in heavy storm.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-26-2009, 11:17 PM