Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter looked at Alexander as he bowed down to him, and held up his bloody claws. "So long have I obsessed with her. Her beauty and perfect has captured my mind. And just now, I was forced to watch my obsession, kiss one of my closest friends..." he whispered.

He raised a bloody claw into the air, and brought it down. Alexander may have braced for the attack, but it never came. When he looked up, he saw Hunter had moved his attacked to the right, where six claw marks were seen on the wall. "You are not at fault, Alexander....You are forgiven. Both of you," he said, before sitting down on a chair. The room quickly produced another one, beside his own and he motioned Grace to sit beside him. "Grace, my hands...Would you be kind as to perform this Angel's Kiss on me?" he asked.

Once or if Grace did so, he would wrap his arms around his blond lover's neck, and push his tongue into her mouth, passionately kissing her, and staying like that beyond the spell. Once that was done, he would lick his lips, and keep an arm around Grace.

"Now Alexander...What would you like me to answer first?"

-----------

"Well first off, Serenity, turn back into your larger form. Then, I want you two to kiss one another, passionately, as though you were kissing me. Use your hands to tease and touch each other sexually," he ordered. "Make sure to rub yourself against one another as well, and wrestle tongues," he added, smiling lustfully.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-26-2009, 09:45 AM