Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace shuddered and looked down in utter shame. "Im sorry...The angels kiss is the strongest healing technique I know...and it needs a kiss to work...I...I thought you would understand." Grace looked straight down at the floor and stood behind Hunter, not uttering a single word more.

But as much as Grace was shamed, she couldnt come close to Alexander, who knew full well that Hunter loved her, and was willing to do anything to possess her, which it seemed he finally did. He wiped his lips and stared down at his wound. It was raw and sore, but he could easily move and fight now, at full strength in fact.

He began to stand and dropped to one knee before Hunter. "My lord...I am at fault. I was tricked by Cassandra and allowed her to best me in combat. Had I been more mindful, I would have not come to be in this state and this would have never happened. If punishment is to be given, give to me and spare the...innocent." He could smell Hunter's blood boiling, and braced for an attack, probably a claw to face swipe. It was alright, he had no slaves at the moment, and he could hide his scars beneath his helm.

----------------

Serenity nodded and, with permission, shrank down to her normal size and enjoyed a mushroom or two. Silvia ate as well, until she was full enough at least, and then came back. "What would you like us to do master?" She asked him as Serenity floated next to her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-26-2009, 09:24 AM