Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed as she looked at her meager dress selection but sighed and chose the first one. It fit her new role well enough anyway. She quickly put the revealing clothing on and walked back to Hunter, blushing heavily as she leaned on his right and looked timidly at Alexander. The champion looked back in shock and cringed. "I...Im not sure Im....Hunter, what is Grace doing here? In this room? In those clothes?" Alexander said, picking himself up a little.

Some blood spilled out of his nose and mouth as he coughed again and he put his hand up to cover it. It would almost be comedic considering the situation of it wasnt for the fact that it was all caused by the wound in his lung. Grace watched him with worried eyes. "Master...Will you allow me to heal him? I am schooled in light magic due to my Angelo heritage...may I heal him?" She blushed as she spoke, self conscious of her clothes and waited for Hunter to answer.

If he allowed her to then she would blushed and crawl upon onto the bed, on top of Alexander, making even him blush a bit, and the kiss him right on the lips deeply. Suddenly however, the magic would reveal itself as a pair of angelic wings made entirely of light sprang from Grace's back. The light then glossed her skin and slowly transferred to Alexander. When it was all done, Grace would pull back, blushing like mad as the light dimmed and went out, as Alexander lay in the bed, almost completely healed.

----------------

Serenity blushed as her neck was kissed again and leaned into Alex. "Anything you want, I want master." Silvia agreed and if Alex wanted to, they would eat. If he didnt, they were both ready to receive his affection, and give their own.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-26-2009, 09:02 AM